Chaos control for companies through
business process and project management
Let me help you create zen in your day-to-day business operations.
I can take a vision, build a strategy, make a plan, operationalize it and get it done.
We'll look at what's been done, measure it and improve it. We'll take repetitive tasks, and build a process that allows you to delegate them – freeing up your time for more valuable things.
Do you have something that you have been wanting to get done, and you just can't seem to find the time and resources to get it off the ground? We will look at your goals, evaluate different ways to make them happen, and then build a plan that will get you to where you want to be.
I enjoy working with people and get things done.
The people that work with me love me. I've been called the secret weapon. I've been called the life-line.
It's a rare thing to find someone who's destined for greatness and has the ability to make it happen.
Interested in doing something together? Reach out. Let's chat.
Give me a shout at 931.488.4044 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious as to what makes me special?
Here's the story. I'm not a fan of being ordinary.
What I've done professionally
- Executed a founder's vision and managed all business operations on less than four hours of verbal direction per month – allowing him to be hands-off, take extended vacations and be out of the day-to-day happenings.
- Successfully project managed multi-million dollar information product launches – including vision, product creation, marketing, and customer support.
- Managed teams of freelancers who operate from different parts of the globe.
- Created business strategy and designed business process to rapidly get things done.
- Hands-on experience with every aspect of the day-to-day operations of a business.
- Managed change inside a corporate environment.
- Implemented new systems of every flavor: Financial, point of sale, inventory management, content management, payroll, and others. I've also tested, documented and trained the trainers.
- Managed system-down situations and been the point of contact for senior management
- Created new conceptual reporting for vice-presidents – to remove key pain points in their businesses.
- Led high performing teams – and literally – fed dozens bagels and donuts to teams – to keep them going and reward them for a job well done. It's fun to walk into the elevator with 8 dozen fresh hot Krispy Kreme donuts – and everyone wants to be on your team.
- And lots of other things…
And what makes me Rachel:
- I love animals, and have wonderful American Quarter Horses. And yes, they all have very different personalities. Mostly, I have fun with them and go trail riding.
- I've met a lot of interesting people – and some amazing friends – simply by starting conversations with random people on the street.
- I earned my Masters Degree in Information Systems while working full time managing a retail business. My undergrad is in Marketing, with a double major in Agriculture. And yes, that means that I've had classes on Systems Strategy, Database Management, Sports Marketing, Customer Psychology, as well as Judging, Animal Nutrition and Soils. To some people, that is a random bunch, but that myriad of experience is actually rather helpful.
- I'm a good neighbor and a huge fan of random acts of kindness. It's good to help others. It just makes the world a better place. It can be as simple as giving some cookies to the homeless guy on the street corner, volunteering at a non-profit or simply introducing two people that should know one another.
- There's always something fun to do on the farm. Turn me loose with a pile of lumber, a hammer and a saw – and there is no telling what I will build. I've build small barns, sheds, and horse stalls – all from my own blueprints and designs.
- And my newest adventure – raising peacocks. They're so funny looking as youngsters!
Reach me at 931.488.4044 or email me at email@example.com